Monday, June 30, 2008

Cheesy, but had to.

The other day Kate was playing with Sophie and she started to leave the room and I asked her if she would stay. Kate turned around and said "Mom I have to go and marry my prince." So Kate comes back about 5 minutes later and I asked " Where did you get married at?" she quickly responded " the temple." Oh, cheesy but cute. So here are some photos of Kate after our conversation.










PS. I had to call her Cinderella and I was Belle. This happens quite a bit around the Holland home.

8 comments:

JaNae said...

roses are red violets are blue we love katers & cheesy too

Stacey Sargent said...

hahaha kate makes me laugh so hard! love it! go on my post and enlarge the picture with my dad talking to you. your face is beyond hilarious!

neuroticmom said...

That's not cheesy--it's adorable. Those are some seriously sexy poses going on there.

PJ and Julie said...

happy your teaching her the gospel, but are you also teaching her those moves! wow! she makes me laugh.

Tami said...

I second Julie's comment! That's so dang funny. Seriously though she is a beautiful little girl!!

Haskins said...

That is so cute!! Kate is a doll!

Anonymous said...

that was so cute! I didn't even check that post until today because I am still not used to getting a daily post! I love her poses, she is so sweet!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

she is so sassy and cute. i love it