Thursday, June 26, 2008

Holland Family Festivities

Eating some steak thanks to Dave and his trading skills.
Say "Cheese"
Josh riding the Birthday Saddle.
Dave waiting to play a little game we call tennis.
Sophie and baby Jack. This is the best picture I got because someone is following in her daddy's footsteps.
Kate and Sophie enjoying being out with the Holland family.
Jeff riding the Birthday Saddle. Giddy up Cowboy.
Mike, Steph, and baby Jack.
Sophie going in for a kiss. I will be keeping my eyes on this one.
Kate adoring her cousin. Kate loved playing, holding, and talking to baby Jack.
Who couldn't resist this little munchkin. I certainly can't.
Baby Sam, or what the Droubays like to call him Charlie Brown.
Some kind of action shot of Jeff and Mike playing tennis. I apologize for the bad photography. Not one of my talents.

4 comments:

JaNae said...

I don't understand about dave's trading talents?
And nice birthday saddle, where & why?
I love the chunkers

PJ and Julie said...

it shows when someone posted last. cool, huh? Katers and sophiekins couldn't be cuter. My mom tells me the inside of your house is gorgeous!

Stacey Sargent said...

oh i love when the hollands (nicole) posts. it brings such joy to my life and mornings at work! Keep them coming.

Holland said...

First off Dave traded some subways for a gift card at a steak house. The birthday saddle was at the same joint.

Second, I need one of those things on my blog.

Third I am enjoying this posting challenge. So yes I will keep them coming.