Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kate's Question and Answer Tag

What does mommy always say to you?
"Go to bed"

What makes mommy happy?
"Smile's"

What makes mommy sad?
"When I don't clean up"

How does mommy make you laugh?
"I don't know"

What was mommy like when she was little?
"Play and get fire"

How old is mom?
"I don't knnoow"

How tall is mommy?
"BIG"

What does mommy like to do?
"Um, work"

What is something mommy doesn't like to do?
"Don't play"

What does mommy do for a job?
"Clean the house"

What is mom's favorite food?
"spaghetti"

What do mommy and Kate like to do together?
"Play in the playroom"

How do you know mom loves you?
"Because you love me when I play"

Thanks to Amy and Lucy for tagging Kate. I was threatened by a text to do this so I decided I better do it.

I tag Lily, Maddie, Parker, and whoever else wants too.

8 comments:

neuroticmom said...

Yahoo! Finally a new blog. Sorry about the threat. I mean you only just moved, and your house flooded, and they are repairing the entire outside, and Dave is tearing it up on the inside.....so what-in-the-heck took you so long?

Cute answers from Kate. We love her (and Sophie) so much.

PJ and Julie said...

glad you're alive, and glad kate still doesn't like going to bed. i had no idea your house flooded!!! i will have to talk to mom to get the details.

Haskins said...

That is funny!! I tried asking maddi and she was not understanding what I was saying! Glad to see a new post!

Stacey Sargent said...

now get to it! i need more! that can be your payment to us for babysitting!

Tina said...

That was so cute! Kate is such a doll!

JaNae said...

"I'll have lots of time to put up new pictures on my blog this weekend" said Nicole convincingly to her sister JaNae. But as JaNae checked Nicole's blog for the 5th time over the weekend (what, JaNae has nothing better to do in ghettoville) she realized that she had been let down again. But JaNae loves her sister and forgives her yet again for no new pictures of her darling nieces and she knows she'll forgive Nicole time and time again for all the broken promises yet to come.

Holland said...

I am terribly sorry for the lies. I had high hopes of putting on new pictures but I pulled through with the big fat laziness and just sat on my couch all weekend. I am a loser. I will just go crawl in a hole and die. JaNae tell everyone that I love them and that I do not deserve to live anymore. Good bye my looovve.

JaNae said...

nice!!!!