Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Seven Day's of Posting

Kate after her first performance and she is looking a little dazed and confused. Maybe a little sick too.
Looking a little more relaxed, this is one of her many poses.
Looking a little scared. I don't think she really was into all of this performing stuff. I am right there with her.
Lucy and Kate feeling very happy that they are all done. They both did a great job.
This picture says it all. Kate was nervous and not to excited about her dance recital. This was taken before she had to go on stage. Bless her little heart.
Yes, I believe that a tear was about to fall, but the show must and will go on.
There were no smiles before she had to go on stage.
Dave, Mimi, Sophie, and cousin Eden all cheering Kate on.
Kate is in the front row at the end. I am proud of her because I didn't think she was going to make it on the stage but she did thanks to her Aunt Amy.


I have decided after all the comments I get about not updating my blog that I am going to do a new post for seven days straight. So for all of those who have been giving me crap, well eat your hearts out! (you know who you are)

13 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

YEAH for 7 Days of Posting - it sounds like the partridge in a pear tree song. And oh how I can relate to a few of those terrified faces! What a cutie.

neuroticmom said...

I laughed right out loud when I saw those terrified pics of Kate. Is is Dave blogging or Nicole? I am holding you to your promise. Thanks for letting me chill at your house yesterday. I think I am going stir-crazy-insane and I always feel better if I can get out and talk to someone.

neuroticmom said...

I laughed right out loud when I saw those terrified pics of Kate. Is is Dave blogging or Nicole? I am holding you to your promise. Thanks for letting me chill at your house yesterday. I think I am going stir-crazy-insane and I always feel better if I can get out and talk to someone.

JaNae said...

people are giving you crap for not posting more- how rude!
but the wait was well worth it! Kate's face, I have tears now. But she is the cutest terrified little girl I've ever seen! Lily was a tad jealous looking at these pics & to hear that Ms Amy was there. she misses Ms Amy, and still has conversations with her quite often.

Stacey Sargent said...

yes i know who I am...and Im so exciting for all the posts. Kate's face is amazing! So funny. she was terrified!

Haskins said...

How cute!! I didnt know she had a dance retical-- you should of told us Maddi would of love to seen her! I bet she did so good! SHe looks adorable! I love it!

once upon a poppy said...

those pics are so cute! she has the best facial expressions. you can totally tell how she's feelin!

neuroticmom said...

Tell Janae that I am so flattered that Lily still remembers me! I still laugh right out loud every time I look at the pictures.

Kelie said...

she did look terrified! but soooo cute! love the costumes! How is the new house? I can't wait to see it!

Aim said...

Bout time you guys! Keep them coming! Love to hear how you are all doing. Kate's pics are too precious!

staci said...

Hey Hollands! Cute pics! I especially love the one of Kate right before her dance with her "deer in the headlights" look. She's a doll!! Hope you guys are doing well and are all settled in the new pad. You should post some pics of the new place!

So I noticed on your list of people that my cousin is linked on your blog. My cousin is Gordon Kennard. He's a few years older than me and we don't know each other all that well, but anyway, just thought it was kinda funny. :) See ya!

Tina said...

Oh that poor little sweet heart was so scared. It tugged at my heart strings. She was a cutie, though and did so well. I loved watching both Kate and Lucy.

katierasmussen said...

Oh poor kate! It is so scary to preform in front of so many people. But hey what doesn't kill them makes them stronger right. She looks darling. Where does she dance. I really want to sign Addy up for dance!