Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SummerFest 2008

Here are a few picts of SummerFest this year. This post is especially for my sister who missed out on some good times.
Great Grandma Hansen with baby soph.
Sophie wishing she could be riding on the Ferris wheel with Mimi and Katers. Yes, that is a boogie in her nose.
Kate stoked about the parade.
The gang.

The other gang.

This is the first time that we went over to the park and did rides. One of the many mullets that were seen that day.

Kate insisted that Mimi went with her. My mom was very excited she got picked. Have fun Mom.
Enjoying the Ferris wheel. This is basically the only ride Kate wanted to do.
My mom showing off all of the gum that was on the bottom of her sandals. My mom was such a good sport. Anything for her grandkids.

9 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

you missed the deadline by eight min. what were you doing up so late anyway? love that your dad is sporting some slip on vans!

Aim said...

Yea for Summerfest! Did you see the Bank of American Fork float? Glad you had a good time, I am loving all these posts! The pictures of Kate below are darling, and I love that she said she got married in the temple. You are teaching her right! :)

JaNae said...

WHOOP WHOOP- yeah you can get one of those-
I LOVE summerfest! :( I'm so sad I missed it.
Looks like a lot of fun & after seeing Grandma's hat now I know where you get your awesome fashion sense!

PJ and Julie said...

How fun. I am bummed I am missing out on the Utah summer fun!

Tami said...

Your mom is so cute!! Looks like so much fun. Where do you get all your cute bow's? Sophie is seriously so cute she has the cutest cheeks ever.

Heather said...

Darn I missed orem's summerfest!!! It always comes so soon! I love all your posts, especially Kates dance show. She does look nervous, but darling!! I remember those days!

JaNae said...

now you're a few days behind- but I guess I'll forgive you considering...

Lori & Rj said...

Look at our cute parents. I love the mullet!! Could you cut my hair into one?

once upon a poppy said...

looks like you had fun! i want to come up for the 4th!