Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tagged

Okay Nicole has yet to do a blog, so she is tagged to do this also after me. Here is a list of six facts or habits about me.

1 - My wife says that I have never changed the toilet paper roll in my life, and that may very well be true. (My dad will back her up.)

2 - Through the month of November, I am growing a beard for the first time in my life. I've never had facial hair. Feel free to join Jeff, Mike, PJ, and Chris.

3- I love for someone to take off my shoes and socks. Nicole refuses to, so I have trained Kate to do it on occasion. When I do take them off myself, I have the habit of smelling my socks to see how hard I've worked or played.

4 - I hate, hate to get gas. Nothing is more annoying then having to go get gas. I'm always late and don't have the patience for it. I've never filled up all the way, cause I hate to spend money and I can't stand to wait for tank to fill.

5 - My employees at Subway call me Micheal Scott. I take it as the highest compliment. (They call Nicole Angela. j/k.)

6 - I won field day in elementary school as a fifth grader, and finished 8th in the nation on two different occasions in track when I was nine and eleven. Our team may still own the state record for ten and eleven year old boys in the 4x400 relay. Oh, and I won the only Holland Obstacle Course Challenge, (the H.O.O.C.) when I was thirty. Take that and rewind it back!

26 comments:

Holland said...

Oh and I still love wearing leotards, Mike and Jeff.

Cracker said...

Dave you are seriously funny! I was laughling out loud reading your comments! I need Graham to read these!!
ANgie

Sommer said...

Nicole- I think you have the funniest husband ever! He needs to post more often, it always makes me laugh.

Jeff said...

The beard thing is on--as soon as I finish my trial this week. And who doesn't like to throw on a leotard every now and then to lounge around the house? I'm willing to bet B.P.E. has his feet kicked up in one right now.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I hate getting gas. Even if its not out of my way, I hate to stop cuz I am usually running late, or just plain too tired. I am going to add going to the bank even to deposit my paycheck. I will wait til my account is almost overdrawn and then force myself to go.

Anonymous said...

Do any guys change the toilet paper roll?

PJ and Julie said...

I'll have everyone know that PJ was in sandles for the H.O.C.C. and that Dave did the course TWICE!

Fuller Family said...

Nicole-
I am so glad that you left a comment.It seems like forever ago that we lived in those little apartments by Smith's! You have the cutest little girls! I think it is great that we both own little businesses now. One of these days when we come to Utah we need to get together. I am so glad that I have your blog now. It will be fun to keep up on things.
Love,
Angie Fuller

Tina said...

I get the biggest kick out of you guys. Dave and Jeff need to dress up in leotards for halloween next year.

Stacey Sargent said...

oh goodness brother...you funny. Also, Chris would have won the H.O.C.C if he wouldn't have slipped coming around the tree. So there!

Mike Jones said...

You'de better believe I'm wearing one Jeff! Right now as we speak. I'm kinda cold though, and everyone at work is staring at me. Jealousy i'm guessing, because it really is glorious.

The Bohne Bunch said...

Hey Dave don't fret everyone has a little gas now and then.
Lisa

Mike Jones said...

You did kill that obstacle course I must say. I was impressed. I have to give the "most outstanding hurdle" points to Jeff though, who had the guts to jump 7 feet too early over that hurdle.(at least i think it was jeff) Chris was definitly the most hardcore though stacey. No fear. He's more man than any of us.

oldemail said...

Nicole, you've been tagged! Check my blog for the info. Maybe you can dictate to Dave (I think that's your husband's name) what you want written. :)

Stacey Sargent said...

if i hear the line, "Damn all these beautiful girls" one more time when i get on your page im going to freak out!

Anonymous said...

Stacey, that was hilarious! I am laughing out loud!

Holland said...

If you don't want to hear the music there is a thing called the mute button that will solve the problem. You might want to try it. :)
nic

Stacey Sargent said...

you might want to try posting a blog for once nicole and not just leaving dumb comments...

PJ and Julie said...

ha ha

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha....We are both laughing! Good one, Stacers! Nic, time for your tag! I love these blogs!

Heather said...

Dave you really are so funny. Has Nicole really not posted before??

Impact Fitness said...

Game on. Dave, you and Danny ROCKED on Saturday! Way to kick some butt in your match! I've been working like mad so I can make leotards with your team name on them for the next match. If anyone else wants one (Mike, PJ, Jeff)be sure to get your order in to me. I think they will be very intimidating.

Heather said...

I need your address, email me butterfly-kisses@comcast.net

Fuller Family said...

Nicole-
Hey! I was going to tell you that we are living in Las Vegas right now. We moved here about a year ago to do the stores. Luckily, we are closer than we were in California, and so we drive up there a lot to see my family!! We would love to get together with you guys one of these next times. Email me when you get a chance and we can talk more.
angiefuller3@gmail.com

Stacey Sargent said...

nicole would you post a freaking blog one of these days. slacker!

JaNae said...

new blog please preferably pictures of the mini hollands! thanks xoxo