Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow Show

I'm about to go play in our first real snow storm of the year. My cheap parents have me in sweats, cowboy boots, a rasta hat, and Micheal Jackson gloves, but I'm still excited.

You ready dad? You're upper lip should stay warm. Let do dis!

Can you believe I'm so cute that I'm pulling this outfit off. Nice pose, Davey Crocket.

Dad started to shovel the walk and then went to play with the dogs.

My mom and I ended up finishing the shoveling cause my dad is A.D.D.

Ya, you would cry too if your Dad hit you in the face with a snowball. He thinks he is so tough with his new beard.

Wiggum isn't exactly a snow dog like Zo. His hair clumps with snow until his legs look like pom-poms.
Have fun making snow angels by yourself dad. Bullies don't have many friends.

15 comments:

Haskins said...

That is pretty funny!! I think Kate looks adorable! Nice job Nic for clearing the snow! PRetty impressive!

Allison Bushman said...

Hey!!! It's Ally! Cute blog!!
I finally did one as well if you want to check it out!

www.bushmanfamilyblog@blogspot.com

JaNae said...

psssst-Nic- did you know your husband has been bitten by a werewolf, just thought you should know. & more pics of sophie (or soapy as Lily pronounces it) please!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha you have a snowball dog! your little girls are so cute!

Aim said...

Yea for the first snowfall of the year finally! Thomas missed you guys on Sat-he took the little snowmobile out with the kids and had a blast! Hope to see you soon, love Kate's cute outfit!
Aim

Tara said...

Hey Nicole. I need your address to send you a christmas card. Send it to my email address troycbuilt@yahoo.com. Thanks. Kate is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. I want to see more pictures of Sophie.

Tina said...

That is funny Dave. I can just see you throwing the snow balls around and coming a bit too close to Kate. I hope she still likes you. I don't think I am going to see anyone for two sundays. That will be hard. I miss seeing my grand babies! Have fun!

Jeff said...

Impressive beard.

PJ and Julie said...

that beard is nasty. Nicole lets you keep that? I have just been enjoying the sun shiny state of California while you've been shoveling driveways

LaRee said...

Kate is a doll! She is so cute! Looks like fun!

Stacey Sargent said...

poor kate has to put up with you. and julie...we all know you miss the snow, because it was so beautiful, so don't lie.

Mike Jones said...

That beard is killer! Im jealous that yours is black like a pirate. Mine is a dark-light blonde mix so I just look like a dirty homeless person with braces. I got a late start but it will be flowin by x-mas!

Anonymous said...

I miss the snow, but I am enjoying my 75 degree weather, too. Sadly, Mike did not start his beard until a week ago, but it is as long as yours Dave. Why is that?

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole it's Kristen (Lowe) Harris. I found your blog from LaRee's. Cute family. Where do you live? You can check out my blog if you want at
www.dkharrisfamily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love your little doggie with all the snow on it..
is that the same dog you've had for a while?