Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Many Faces

Face 1 - "How dare you leave Utah, Julie and Stephanie."
Face 2 - "I look just like my Mom."
Face 3 - "Um, I love Cocoa Pebbles."
Face 4 - "No way! Like, you totally like think he like likes me."
Face 5 - "Bless this home and bless my Dad's jokes that they may become funny."
Face 6 - "I'll take a chunk out of your ear with my teeth!"
Face 7 - "Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me forever!"
Face 8 - "Your telling me that Mom is having another baby, and I will no longer get all the attention."
Face 9 - "Who's cuter? I won this contest."
Face 10 - "Stop right there Dad, your breath is killing me."
Face 11 - "I pull this face out when I want my Grandparents to spoil me."
Face 12 - "Beam me up Scottie."
Face 13 - "I'm tasting a hint of Rosemarry. Great palette cleanser."
Face 14 - "Don't make me say 'nursing home' Dad. Stop the tickling now!"
Face 15 - "Um ya Nana, that outfit is. . . a. . .really workin for you"
Face 16 -"Oh, wait til Dad sees what he is going to have to clean up. Zo, pinch it off."

7 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

pretty funny, Dave, pretty funny. I will give you a 7 out of 10. would have been higher, but there were a few lame interpretations. Make sure you keep talking about me and showing her pictures of me so she knows who I am when we come out. She is getting so big!

RobO said...

Not bad Dave.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

she is adorable!

JaNae said...

Who knew kate wad such a ham? I guess she is a lot like nic! I especially like the last one- did nicole tell you to write that?

JaNae said...

I meant 'was'- 'was such a ham'- hey i'm typing on the smallest computer ever holding a squirmy baby i'm bound to make a mistake ;)

Lori & Rj said...

She is so cute. So much Nicole in her.

hizznizzle said...

my husband thinks that the little doggie door maze is the coolest!