Monday, February 16, 2009

What have we been up to?


Sophie helping me pack for a last minute trip to Germany and London.




Sophie taking a nap. All this packing made Sophie exhausted.




Me and my mother in London. It was freezing cold.




All Americans got in free to the wax museum because they were unveiling the Barack Obama statue. We decided to check it out. It was pretty lame.




Beyonce had some nasty smells coming out of her pits.




My mom wanted to see all the main sights so we rode the on and off bus around the city. I just wanted to bring back some good memories of when I did my study abroad.




A cute city in Germany. Yes, I am aware that I am wearing the exact same thing in every picture.




My rugrat wanting to help me unpack.




She really enjoyed laying in my suitcase.




Kate showing off her helmet and pads.




This girl loves to pose.




Sophie had to copy Kate.




Trying to hide from me and the camera.




Now running away from me and the camera.




She wanted to wear Kate's underwear on her head.

My cute girls.





Last but not least, my amazing husband who took care of these rascals while I was gone.

16 comments:

Aim said...

Yea a new post! I love the last picture. I totally forgot to ask you about your trip when we saw you! Next time! Looks like you had a great time.

Brooke said...

Great pictures! I'm so jealous.

neuroticmom said...

What! The Holland Family has a new post! What?! What!?

Okay, I'm over my shock.

I was not aware you wore the same clothes in all the picture until you mentioned it.

The girls are adorable, as usual.

PJ and Julie said...

Cute cute girls. Glad you had a good trip. See you in Vegas Baby!

Haskins said...

That looks like so much fun!! Glad you were able to finally go! Sophie is getting so big!! I feel like I haven't seen her in forever!! So cute!

Jamie said...

You're back :) I love Germany...I'm thinking about going there in June, I'm so jealous you got to go! Your girls are so funny and cute!

JaNae said...

you seem to have more pictures of your suitcase than actuall trip pics- what's up with that? ;)
no really i love any pics with my super cute nieces. & good job to dave (even though he was too stubborn to call me to help watch the girls like I promised I would)
next time I'm going too

Stacey Sargent said...

you posted!!!!!!!! those helmet photos are amazing. please start blogging again.

Heather said...

How fun is that!! It looks like you had a great time : )

Heather said...

I didn't know you were going to Europe. DId I miss that at lunch or was I just pregnant and completly dumb and unaware

katierasmussen said...

How awesome to go back to where you did study abroad. I would love to do that someday!(back to Italy) And how fun to show your mom all those things!

Tara said...

Love all the pictures. Was it just you and your mom? How fun. I can't wait to see your baby. I am so excited for you to have a boy.

JaNae said...

what else have you been up to? Oh wait I know- soft serve ice creeeeaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm!

J-ME said...

Nicole I don't know how I stumbled accross your blog but I'm so happy I did. And on the perfect post talking about your trip to europe, remembering OUR study abroad! I was just looking through my London scrapbook the other night!
Oh this is Jamie one of your roomates from London FOREVER ago!

JaNae said...

remember when you used to post on this blog? facebook killed it- RIP holland family blog!

JaNae said...

lets see what have you been up too since this last post- you had a baby boy the cutest little thing, you went a little crazy, you've stayed skinny (not fair), you've won some tennis matches, you've gone on vacation, you've had some good times with family, you've seen some awesome movies(new moon), had some good times with your favorite person ie; me, you've named an exit after yourself, you've been frustrated & amused with a certain little scamper, you've threatened to leave wiggum on someone's porch, and now you are trying to come up with some good christmas presents while your husband finishes your basement. does that about cover it?
come on I know you can upload pictures from your new bff, the i-phone.