Friday, October 24, 2008

Kate and her swimming gear


Kate posing with her new kick board




Kate showing me how she is going to swim with the kick board in the pool.




Posing with the kick board and goggles.




Kate trying on goggles for the first time.




Showing me how she is going to swim underwater with her goggles.




Watching some T.V. This is hard work.
Oh and don't ask why the dust buster is in the photo.




Another photo of her holding her breath and doing some kind of swim stroke.


Kate exhausted after showing me all of the different things she was going to do with her new goggles and kick board at the beach. I am pretty sure she didn't even touch one of these things while we were at the beach.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute new ottomon! I can't wait to come stay with you guys and play with those cute little girls!

Haskins said...

That is cracking me up!! I love her holding her breathe face! That is too cute!! I feel like I havent seen her in so long and she is looking so much older to me! She is so cute!

Tara said...

Kate looks adorable in her swimming gear. Even if she didn't use it.

Tami said...

I was pretty sure that there wasnt one person that looked cute in swimming goggles, until now. Seriously that is hilarious and so dang cute.

Stacey Sargent said...

I love the demonstration of her under water. she is hilarious!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

no i'm not prego. just getting prepared for ONE day when it actually happens

abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تصليح افران الغاز بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض