Monday, February 11, 2008

2 Months in the Making. . . But Worth the Wait

Get ready to Rock and Scroll!!!!!!! You might spot a couple of characters that you wouldn't want your kids taking candy from, Jesse, Kip, Willy, and Toby. Enjoy!!!

In December we went to Disney World with Papa Bear, Steve, and the rest of the bunch. It was loads of fun, mate. We were down under for nearly on week. Even had a vegimite sandwich.

Animal kingdom was a riot. Everybody loved Expedition Everest. The Yeti straight scared us straight silly. Areosmith ride and Tower of Terror left us in shock and awe. Now I know how th e Iragies felt.

No boys were allowed at the Princess Breakfast where Kate and Lucy met with the Disney Princess. Not as pretty as they draw them in the cartoons.
More good times.

Dinner at Market Street Grill. Grandpa Steve took the whole family there for his Christmas dinner. Steve's famous Key Lime Pie toast in bottom right pic. He toasted to 2XL shirts and television shopping.

Santa brought Nicole and Dave a toy. Nicole is hogging it though. (Jesse) - "Go Grizzlys, lets have another great season." "See you at Denny's, double the yolk in my egg scrambler."

The annual gingerbread house contest at my mom's on Christmas Eve.

We get pretty competitive. Just for the record those ski lift chairs, on the ski lift and lodge gingerbread house, are suspended in the air. The whole concept was genius. PJ and Julie did the trailer park Christmas with the blow up snowman in yard. Steph and Mike did Whooville and the Grinch Who Stole Christmas with the Whoos circling the town Christmas tree. Keri did Christmas in the Hamptons with her mansion. Judge for yourself who won, the mountain or the mole hills.
Christmas at the Hansens with Mr. hansome himself. Who writes this stuff.

(Kip)- he can help you hitch up your trailer and find directions to Santaquin or Classic Skating, or Brigham City.
Christmas at Nana and Grandpa's. We split into groups and wrote limericks about my Nana and Grandpa. If my Grandpa like them then we got cash, and of course he did. We miss you Nana.

More Christmas at the Hansens.

Keep scrollin.

Sophie Nicole Holland's big day.

Some of the Holland family that attended. Many were late to the blessing because of a snow storm. Luckily the bishop made Sophie's parents bare their testimonies, so at least they made it for that.
The punctual Hansen family.

The little princess.
Nana and Sophie.

We were too lazy to cook and entertain at our own house so we went across the street and let Subway do the work. It is really a healthy alternative the greasy burger and fries. They offer fresh fit sides, a variety of low fat sandwiches, baked chips, and flavored water. With those cheap dollar and value meal offered by the "other guys" you could end up paying more in the end. So EAT FRESH, and choose life and liberty, not love handles and bypass surgery. Oh, and yes Jared did stand in the blessing circle.
Oh what a day!


It's my Birthday and I can cry if I want to. Nicole has some serious frown skills. Her niece got the winning cupcake with the nut and won 20 large, o.k. small, but you would cry too if that happened to you.

Indian food at Bombay House was a hit for me and Nicole, unfortunately for everyone else it was only the hit with a, -s- at the beginning and end, shortly afterward.
Nicole seriously couldn't blow the three candles on her birthday cupcakes.

Kate and Sophie are the next Julie and Stacey. They are going to be best friends and occasionally fight like dogs.
You are almost 1/4 of the way through. Keep scrollin.
On MLK day we went to lunch with just our family then Enchanted. Feels like we are becoming our own family. Kate loved Enchanted until the 10 min cartoon part ended, then the whole rest of the movie she just whined, "I wanna watch Enchanted," thinking that the movie changed titles once the cartoon part ended. (Willie)- Regular at KFC. Original recipe please. F350's increase in value.
From pretty princess to puking pukinator. We had to throw those dolls away. Nicole wanted to throw the whole car seat away but Dave was like no way. So he cleaned the car seat and Nicole cleaned Kate.
Barbara bought this hair moat, yes moat, out of this catalog with crazy inventions. She put in on and was laughing so hard she was crying. If you get your hair cut by Nicole from now on you have to wear it. (Have you ever spelled something so wrong that when you right click on the misspelled word it doesn't even pull up the correct word you wanted on the list from which it is guessing what you are trying to spell. That's what it did to me on catalog. It was pulling up scatological and hematologic, that's how bad I am. Unbelievably frustrating.)

(Toby's gonna knock on you door, he's waiting for you.)



17 comments:

Holland said...

Just so you know I did help with this post and will be the new chief editor of the Holland blog.

PJ and Julie said...

I am just wondering why the barbie dolls were naked? Was Dave playing with them again? I am so funny. but thank you for entertaining me. Let's not wait another 2 months.

Aim said...

Glad you guys are back! We missed you. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas. Sophie is getting so big! We need to get together again. And we want to know what kind of car you got, Santa loves you. All I have to say is Dave you crack me up. Thanks for the update.
Aim

JaNae said...

it's about time
You guys crack me up! I seriously could not decide which picture was my favorite. Well of course the pics of the minis win hands down, all I can say is SOPHIE!! but after that, dave's 'stache, barbie puke, hair moat, no peanut for nic, and nic + steve are my favs.
bytheway- nice car, where's mine?

Lori & Rj said...

wow! looks so busy and fun. I love your new car. All those pics make me miss you and your family.

staci said...

Such fun pics and comments you guys (or I guess I should say Dave). You must have been good for Santa to bring you a new car! Btw-went to Subway for lunch today. Yum! :)

Stacey Sargent said...

Thanks guys for the birthday wish. Too bad I didn't get it until today cause I was stuck on 92 for three hours and then at the gas station for six. What a birthday!

Kirsten said...

Way cute pictures...I like the toast with the key lime pie. It's fun to get to know your family a little more through all the pics!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

how cute are those pics! your kids are so dang cute. that mustache=(probably something i shouldnt say on here). and im sad we didnt get a call for the baby blessing and/or birthday party. looks like disneyland was a blast!

Stacey Sargent said...

mom meant to send that comment from her page. I didn't know she did that and it weirded me out when i saw a comment that i didn't write from me...anywhoo...first off...can I make a freaking normail face in ANY of my pictures...goodness. Dave can't either so maybe it is a holland thing. second..those throw up pictures make me really sick...poor kate.
third...find some cute pics of me so everyone in the world doesn't think im the ugliest thing in the world. fourth...goodbye

Stacey Sargent said...

fifth...would i learn how to spell the word normal

Stacey Sargent said...

sixth.... is this a good enough comment nicole?

Holland said...

Yes Stacey, that is a good enough comment. Freak everyone complains about us not updating and we get nothin. So I expect at least one or maybe two comments so thanks to all those who make a comment. There is a special place in my heart for you. :)
nic

Stacey Sargent said...

you did not just do a smily face on the computer did you? :). im scared

Jeff said...

I didn't have the stamina to read this whole thing; it is truly the mega-blog. I'll have to finish it in phases. But what I read was pretty funny. And the mustache pictures are classic.

Holland said...

Yes I did a smiley. Is that not the cool thing to do. Well take this :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :). and one more :).

LaRee said...

Sophie and Kate are so adorable. I love the chub on Sophie. Great pictures!