Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wiggum (Yorkie) and Zo (Eskimo)



Wiggum is our oldest son. He just turned four years old. Wiggum (4), Kate (2 and 1/2), Zo (about 8 or 9 months), and one baby girl in the oven. He is the only boy just like I was growing up, so we relate and connect on so many levels. He and I share alot of guy time and just chill when we are fed
up with the up and down roller
coaster that is the female. You've gotten me through alot of tough times son. Stay strong, Wiggum ol pal.


















5 comments:

neuroticmom said...

The poor dogs have no comments yet so I am commenting.

neuroticmom said...

Someone please leave me a comment

Holland said...

No one loves my dogs

Anonymous said...

Very cute dogs! there ya go!

The Bohne Bunch said...

zoe is huge! mini eskie? my heck what a rip off! or is wigam just soooooo little? How are the dogs cute and fun or a pain?
love auntie lisa b.